How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the CCYM Team, please read the requirements of eligibility and responsibility below, fill out the online application, and have two adults fill out letters of recommendation.
- Be entering the 9th – 11th grade.
- Be an active and committed Christian that is affiliated with the United Methodist Church.
- Be willing and able to commit to a two-year term on the CCYM Team.
- Fulfill tasks or assignments related to CCYM activities.
- Attend ALL conference events and meeting, including but not limited to: CCYM Conference-Wide Events, Annual Conference (early June), Planning Retreat (early June before Annual Conference), JYMO (in years held), and other youth events that may be added.
- Help plan and organize conference and district youth events.
- Be willing to voice ideas for change and improvement.
- Support the districts and by attending events and meetings, communicating with the District Coordinator on a regular basis, and work with the Conference Coordinator to avoid scheduling conflicts.
- When able, support the local church by regularly attending worship, Sunday school, youth group, etc.
- Keep the local church and youth informed of CCYM opportunities.
- Lead small groups at camp.
- Be able to lead and pray with youth, youth small groups, and adults.
- Pray regularly for the team, local church, general church, and all other needs.
- Stay in touch and regularly communicate with adult leaders and team members.
- Check and answer all emails, phone calls, etc.